Sunday, November 23, 2008

My first post

Well, this is my first post on this blog. Actually this is just a simple blog that provides information on my interest. I enjoy blogging a lot cause blogging is a way to record your daily events and also to share what you know.

When I first started this blog, I found it hard to give it a name. I wanted a special name which could remind me of something useful. In fact, I wanted to use something like "thankyou.blogspot.com" or "tenq.blogspot.com" or "thank-you.blogspot.com". But these names are not available for new blogs. Someone else has taken the name. What a pity!

But after thinking for a while, I think using "sweet" as the name is also good. I put another word "daily" after "sweet" to remind me that the real sweetness of life is only achieved when you work hard for it DAILY. Not only once in a blue moon. That's the same thing as what people call HAPPINESS.
Custom Search